Special Parlay Offers
- MLB (15)
- MLB 1st 5 Innings
- International Soccer (131)
- 2013 FIFA Confederations Cup (1)
- 2013 UEFA Champions League Final (3)
- English Premier League (30)
- Italian Serie A (27)
- Spanish La Liga Primera Division (15)
- Sweden Allsvenskan (18)
- Major League Soccer (9)
- Norwegian Tippeligaen (24)
- Soccer Props: Sunderland at Tottenham Hotspur
About Top Bet Casino Tournaments
Top Bet Casino is taking fun and enjoyment to another level with Top Bet Casino Tournaments. Your usual dose of online casino games is available but with added flavor: tournament-format casino games, where players compete against each other, conquer the tables, crush the games and win big-sized prize pools via either a freeroll or affordable buy-ins. Top Bet Casino Tournaments have minimal entries and all for the chance to win the maximum pay out! Don’t be left out and grab the opportunity to show your skills in casino tournaments and up your bankroll.
|Tournament||Game||Day/Start Time||Entry Cut-off||Buy-in||Prize Pool||Type||Description|
|Blackjack||May 18 5PM||5:30PM||Free||$500||Public||Open to all players|
|Blackjack||Mon 10PM||10:30PM||Free||$100||Public||Open to all players|
|Free Spin Slots||Tue 10PM||10:30PM||Free||$100||Public||Open to all players|
|Blackjack||Wed 10PM||10:30PM||Free||$100||Public||Open to all players|
Final Table Slot
Aces High Slots
|Free||$10 (real money)||Public||Open to all players|
|King's Castle Slot||Wed 8:30PM||8:52PM||Free||$235
|Invitation||Open to all newly registered players|
|Final Table Slot||Thu 8:30PM||9:20PM||Free||$250
|Invitation||Top 25 Comp Point earners for the week and other TopBet MVP's Comp Points Leaders|
*All times Eastern
Top Bet Casino Tournaments General Rules and Guidelines
- All players can join Top Bet Casino Tournaments as long as they are qualified and/or meet the requirements in each specific type of tournament. Complete information and specific description on each tournament games can be found in the tournament lobby.
- Only one registered IP address per household and account information is allowed per tournament. Users identified to have the same IP address will be disqualified from the current tournament and/or will be banned from entering future tournaments.
- Tounaments are intended for recreational players only; players who abuse the deposit bonuses or have excessive tournament entries will be disqualified from the current tournament or will be banned and/or will be banned from entering future tournaments.
- For game discrepancies and other similar concerns, players must contact Top Bet Customer Service immediately. Top Bet will review the discrepancies with its software provider and will immediately report to the customer when the said review is finished.
- All prizes (real money or free money) will be credited into the players’ account within an hour after the tournament has finished.
- Winnings from the Top Bet Casino Tournaments are subject to specific rollover requirements.
- Depositing players can withdraw real money free roll winnings without restriction. Depositing players must turn free money free roll winnings into real money before withdrawing. Depositing players are players who have made at least one cash deposit into their account. Non-depositing players can withdraw free roll winnings after having rolled over their prize money 15 times in the casino and sportsbook.
- Free money winnings cannot be used in the casino and/or sportsbook unless the player has an equal or more amount of real money dollars in his account. For example, if a player has won $10 in free money but does not have any real money in his account, he will have to deposit at least $10 in order to utilize the free money. Once the account is funded, the real money and free money is used at a 1:1 ratio-- where if a $10 bet is made, $5 will come from real money and $5 from free money. To learn more about Top Bet free money, click here.
- All tournament chips are for tournament use only.
- Players start with a set amount of tournament chips. Tournaments may have a maximum number of hands allowed with minimum and maximum bet stakes so players can maximize the tournament bankroll.
- A player who holds chips less than the minimum bet will not be able to continue playing the tournament, but may still be eligible for a prize depending on other contestants’ results.
- Players may be required to play a certain number of rounds or hands depending on the tournament games. Players must meet this requirement to be able to be eligible to win part of the prize pool.
- Some tournaments have a required minimum of players before the event starts. If the minimum is not reached, these games are cancelled and buy-ins are returned to the players’ accounts.
- Game or tournament malfunction voids all plays and pays.