Special Parlay Offers
Mixed Martial Arts
At Top bet we do not allow account holders to use credit cards belonging to other individuals to fund their account. The name registered with the Top bet account must match the name on the credit card or winnings will be considered invalid and the account may be closed. We also do not allow corporate cards issued by your company, even if your name is printed on the card.
What types of credit cards may I use?
Currently we allow personal credit cards, reloadable gift cards and non-reloadable gift cards so long as they are active for international purchases. Once logged in please visit the cashier section of the page to see what credit card brands we currently offer.
We only allow one account per person/email address. If for some reason you forget your password or username please contact us at 1-877-528-6748 and an agent will be happy to assist you with retrieving that information. Please note: if multiple accounts are set up by the same individual we will leave only one account active and winnings may not be honoured from all accounts. Any accounts found to be set up illegitimately or to abuse bonuses will be deactivated and winnings will not be honoured.
- log into your account with your username and current password
- select the ’my account‘ tab in the top right hand corner of the main page
- select the profile option
- select the edit password link highlighted in yellow
- follow the prompts to change your password
Be sure to keep your account information private and in a secure place. All activity and account access information for your account is solely your responsibility.
We strongly suggest that no other person has access to your account information. All activity in your account is your responsibility and only the account holder is authorized to make withdrawals. Only the account holder may contact us regarding an account and only the account holder may register personal credit cards or gift cards for their Top bet account.
The Credit Card Verification Agreement is a requirement for credit card customers for both deposits and payouts.
- If you would like to increase your credit card limit with us then it will only be reviewed once the form and associated documents are sent.
- The Credit Card Verification Agreement is also required prior to withdrawal requests. Customers who choose to use Credit Card as a payment option are required to submit documents to verify those cards prior as part of the withdrawal procedure.
Please follow the link to the Credit Card Verification Agreement for further instructions.