- NCAA Football
- 2014 PGA Championship
- SN Baseball
Parlay & Teaser Specials
- NFL (16)
- NFL 1st Half
- NFL 2nd Half
- NFL 1st Quarter
- NFL 2nd Quarter
- NFL 3rd Quarter
- NFL 4th Quarter
- NCAA (46)
- NCAA 1st Half (1)
- NCAA 2nd Half (1)
- NCAA Football- Live Betting (1)
- NFL Futures (11)
Superbowl XLVI Early Line
(Max Bet 500.00) (1)
- 2014 NFL Season Wins (32)
- NCAA Football Futures (8)
2014 Regular Season Most Passing Yards
(All Bets Action) (1)
2014 Regular Season Most Rushing Yards
(All Bets Action) (1)
2014 Regular Season Most Receiving Yards
(All Bets Action) (1)
UEFA EURO 2016
- NHL 1st Period
- NHL Futures (3)
Top Bet Terms and Conditions
Participation in the online sports wagering, fantasy sports, casino games and pay for play tournament games (collectively the "Gaming System") is open to residents of legal age in a jurisdiction of residence, where the Gaming System is not prohibited. Employees of Top Bet (the "Company"), its licensees, distributors, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not eligible to participate in the Gaming System. A person who participates in the Gaming System is hereafter called "Player" or "Customer."
By opening an account, use and reuse of such an account, participation in the Gaming System, or acceptance of any prize, Player represents, warrants and certifies all of the following:
- Player becomes party to the terms and conditions specified by Top Bet and agrees to abide by these terms and conditions, including any revisions which may periodically take place. At least once a month, Player agrees to review the terms and conditions on the web site: http://topbet.eu
- The Games are subject to the laws and regulations of the nation of Curacao.
- Player fully understands the standards and laws, as such standards and laws relate to the Gaming System, of the community/legal jurisdiction where he/she is resident. Player has the complete and unrestricted legal right to participate in the Gaming System. Player's participation in the Gaming System is not prohibited by any government with proper jurisdiction.
- Player has reached the age of 18 or the legal age of majority in his/her jurisdiction, whichever is greater.
- Player shall not allow any other person or third party; including, without limitation, any minor, to use or reuse Player's account, accept any prize, or participate in the Gaming System.
- Players are forbidden from creating multiple accounts. Multiple accounts with the same name, address or IP address shall be considered one and the same. If it is determined that multiple accounts have been created, TOPBET.EU reserves the right to confiscate any winnings incurred throughout the duration of the registered account(s) and all sports wagers will be void.
- Accounts Open in Our Discretion. We reserve the right to suspend, disable or terminate your Account at any time in our sole discretion. Unless otherwise required or directed by the Gaming Commission in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Regulations, all decisions regarding the opening, maintenance and closing of Accounts rests with us and any decisions we take regarding any aspect of the Software, your participation in or the playing of the Games or any aspect of an Account is final.
- Information Required. If you choose to register an Account you will be required to provide your full name, address, date of birth, email address and telephone number. If your identity cannot be validated, you may be required to submit additional information or documentation. You will also be required to answer one or more security questions, after which you will be sent a confirmatory email. You may also be required to update the information or data or to provide additional items as part of ongoing efforts to prevent illegal and fraudulent activities, and/or to comply with our Anti-Money Laundering policies and protocols.
- To deposit funds in your Account you must first supply such information as is required, which will depend upon the method of payment that you select for making the deposit. Once you have supplied the required information, you will be able to make a deposit request from the cashier page of your Account.
- If you choose to place any wagers or to play any Games or participate in any tournaments for money, your money will be deposited with and held by us or a third party service provider(s) pending the outcome of the relevant event, Game or tournament. Each of the above arrangements are in accordance with these Terms of Service, and the gambling and other laws of Curacao
- We reserve the right to place a limit on the amount of funds that you will be able to deposit at any time at a level that we may determine at our sole discretion. You may request that this deposit limit be altered by contacting our Customer Services Team.
- Neither we nor any of our service providers shall be under any obligation to accept your Deposit Request and we shall notify you if your Deposit Request is rejected. If your Deposit Request is accepted, we shall ensure that funds equal to those specified in your Deposit Request are credited to your Account within a reasonable period of time.
- If any deposit is disputed or is otherwise uncollectible for any reason or if there is a verbal/written threat of a dispute or demand for a refund, any and all winnings generated from play or bets conducted in such Account from the time of the applicable deposit until its reversal shall be invalidated, forfeited and deducted from your Account balance. In addition, the amount of the initial failed deposit will be invalidated, forfeited and deducted from the Account balance. In the event that, following such deductions, your Account balance is in a negative balance, you expressly acknowledge and agree that such negative balance shall constitute an incontestable debt payable by you to us, due and payable immediately. You expressly acknowledge and agree that, in the event of non-payment of such debt, we may assign such debt to one or more collections agencies, who shall have the legal right to pursue such assigned debt using any or all available legal remedies. Note that following the assignment of such debt to a collections agency, the resolution of such debt and any legal processes associated therewith are not within our control and must be negotiated or resolved directly with such collections agency. In addition, any player that " disputes" deposits may be put on industry "blacklists" and refused entry to other similar websites
- Taxes and fees in connection with any awarded prize are the sole responsibility of Player. Prizes cannot be transferred, substituted, or redeemed for any other prize
- Player's participation in the Gaming System is personal and not professional. Top Bet reserves the right to limit steam plays and wise guy action.
- Use by players of external player assistance programs ("EPA Programs") which are designed to provide players with an unfair advantage over their opponents are expressly prohibited. We define EPA Programs as including computer software and non-software-based databases or profiles (e.g., web sites and subscription services) and we consider access to or the ability to gather data or information on other players by any means that would not be accessible via their own first-hand experience (i.e. observation of game play) to be "unfair". We reserve the right to close Accounts and void any and all winnings in such Accounts if we establish, in our reasonable discretion, the use of an EPA Program.
- Player acknowledges that full freedom from errors or incompleteness is impossible to achieve with respect to computer software. Should Player become aware that the software contains an obvious error or incompleteness Player undertakes to refrain from taking any advantage whatsoever thereof. Moreover, promptly upon becoming aware of such error or incompleteness Player shall notify the Company in writing. Regardless of whether Player becomes aware of any such errors, TOPBET.EU shall not be held liable for payment of any sort which may become due as a result of software, administrative, hardware failure, faults, or technical difficulties.
- Should Player fail to fulfil his undertakings under this Clause, the Company, or anyone appointed by the Company, shall be entitled to full compensation for all costs, including costs for rectifying the software, that may be referred to the error or incompleteness in question and Player's omission to notify the Company.
- To maintain a high level of security to protect the Player's funds, the Company performs random security checks. The Player hereby accepts that the Company maintains the right to demand additional documentation in order to verify the Player as the account holder in the event of a security check.
- A "Dormant Account" is defined as an Account that has not made a deposit, a withdrawal, or placed a bet/wager for a period of eighteen (18) months. At eighteen months of inactivity, we will provide an email notice to the email address registered to the dormant account, advising that the Account balance will be forfeited thirty (30) days from the notice. If the Account remains dormant following this notice, a second "FINAL" email notice will be forwarded at 545 days, again advising of the pending forfeiture of Account balance. If the Account remains dormant, at 548 days of inactivity, the Account balances are zeroed out
- Any dispute arising out of or relating to the Gaming, prizes, web site, client application, TOPBET.EU;, and/or any e-commerce provider utilized shall be governed by the laws of Curacao, excluding choice of law principles.
- Players of Top Bet are eligible to receive free bonuses from time to time, including a free bonus when signing up and for referrals. Said free bonuses, as to its amount and issuance, shall be subject to the discretion of Top Bet and shall be non-transferable and non-refundable. Free Money can only be spent along with real money at a pre-determined ratio set by the casino and sportsbook manager. Please consult the bonus section of the site or contact [email protected] for specific bonus rules.
- The agreement between Top Bet and the Player may be terminated by the Player at the Player's request. If deemed necessary Top Bet reserves the right to revoke the agreement between the Player and Top Bet.
- You are solely responsible for the security of your PIN and your password. Should you inadvertently let someone else know your password you shall contact Top Bet immediately and change your password. Players are responsible for any unauthorized use of their account. In the event that a third party places a bet or is thought to have placed a bet, said bet shall be valid, whether or not the alleged third party had the prior consent or knowledge of the Player. Under no circumstances will any bet be cancelled for that reason. In the event that a Player suspects that a third party may have its password or username, the Player may at anytime ask that Top Bet furnish the customer with a new password and username.
- Any amount withdrawn by the Player shall be forwarded to the Player pending the results of satisfactory anti-fraud and anti-money laundering screening processes. We reserve the right to request additional forms of identification before sending a withdrawal. If a withdrawal is made before the Terms & Conditions are met, all withdrawals will be canceled.
- Top Bet shall reserve the right to suspend or withdraw any game at its' absolute discretion.
- All personal details of all users will be held in confidence unless users agree to their identities and details being used for future publicity purposes.
- In the event of the cancellation of any game for any reason, Top Bet will not be liable.
- Top Bet will not be liable in the following scenarios:
- in the event of force majeure
- the failure of Top Bet's central computer system or any part thereof
- for delays, losses, errors, or omissions resulting from failure of any telecommunications or any other data transmission system
- for any loss as a result of any act of God
- for an outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism
- for the acts of Government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any license or consent)
- for fire, explosion, flood, theft, malicious damage, strike, lockout, or industrial action of any kind
- Top Bet accepts no liability for any damages, which may be caused to the Player by the interception or misuse of any information transmitted over the Internet
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire Agreement and understanding between Top Bet and the Player. In the event of there being a discrepancy between the English language version of these Terms and Conditions and any other language version the English language version will be deemed to be correct.
- a. The maximum dollar amount that may be won by an individual customer on
a weekly basis is US$25,000.00 Top Bet reserves the right to refuse or limit
b. The maximum we will send to any one account is $2500 per week via check by courier or any other payment solution. Any amount greater than $2500 would be divided (no part can be larger than $2000) and sent on consecutive weeks until the total amount has been delivered. Please refer to the up-to-date information in the cashier for more details on withdrawal rules, costs, and processes.
c. Top Bet will provide one (1) free payout to each account holder. Please contact Customer Service for information on fees for additional payouts.
d. The maximum weekly win amount of $25,000 will be waived for customers winning Top Bet Parlay Challenges or casino jackpots.
- By registering for an account and/or participating in any tournament offered on the Site, you acknowledge that all information contained on the Site may be protected, in all forms and media, by one or more valid copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights, and that all such rights are owned by the Site. You may not modify, publish, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit this information, except that you may download one copy for your personal, noncommercial home use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
- By registering for an account, you agree that the Site may display your user name and tournament records. By accepting any prize from the Site, you agree to allow the Site to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide, in any media and at any time, your name, picture, voice, likeness, and/or biographical information for promotional purposes without additional compensation.
- If you send comments or suggestions, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, or computer programs, to the Site, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Site. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Site. The Site shall exclusively own all rights to, and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of, all such submissions without compensation to you.
- The Website and the Services are intended solely for recreational, entertainment purposes. We are committed to ensuring that players have the ability to manage or limit their play on the Website. If gambling is negatively affecting your personal or professional life, please refer to the resources available here to seek counsel or assistance.
- Within the account registration process, Company may offer an application designed for attempting to limit deposits made by Player within a particular time period, as determined by Player. As there are multiple options in which Player may make a deposit(s), no representations whatsoever are made as to the effectiveness of such application. Player therefore accepts sole responsibility for all deposits made with Company regardless of any pre-selected deposit limitation.
- You have the option of setting your play limits to zero or completely closing the Account if you believe you have a gambling problem. We honor all such directions immediately. Please contact customer service immediately if you feel that you have a gambling problem. Our team will verify your identity and then close your account. Please note that if you close your account due to a gambling problem we will not re-open it under any circumstance.
Games of Skill Specific Terms and Conditions
- The results of all tournaments offered within the Gaming System depend on the number and skill level of the players participating in such tournaments; precise odds of winning are therefore unavailable.
- Prizes are generally cash amounts which are deposited directly into winners' accounts. The cash value of prizes offered in Limited Entry Tournaments will be disclosed at the beginning of such tournaments. If a Limited Entry tournament has to close prematurely, such as for maintenance or technical problems, the prize for the tournament will be proportional to how full the tournament was at the time of closing. The cash value of prizes offered in Unlimited Jackpot Tournaments will depend on the number of participants participating in such tournaments, and will not be available until such tournaments have ended.
- The results and winners of each tournament offered within the Gaming System will be determined by Top Bet. By registering and/or participating in any tournament, you agree to be bound by these determinations.
- In case of a malfunction or disruption of service for which the Gaming
System is responsible that prevents you from completing a tournament in
which you have begun to participate, the Company will, upon receipt of a
refund request, refund the entry fee charged for that unfinished tournament
only. The Company reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion,
whether it is responsible for any such malfunction or disruption. The
Company reserves the right to limit your tournament play or terminate your
account should The Company determine, in its sole discretion, that you have
intentionally caused such a malfunction or disruption. The Company is not
liable for any potential winnings from any unfinished tournament.
Top Bet games are played over the Internet which reaches virtually every country in the world. Some of these jurisdictions have not addressed the legality of Internet gaming, while some have specifically made Internet gaming illegal. In practical terms, it is impossible for Top Bet to determine the state of the law in every country, state, and province around the world on an ongoing basis. Therefore, by clicking the "I agree" button, you are acknowledging that you have determined what the laws are in your jurisdiction, and that it is legal for you to place a bet via the Internet, and for Top Bet to receive your bet via the Internet. Should there be any discrepancy in the legality of any transactions between yourself and Top Bet, or any of its affiliates, the matter shall be determined by a court of competent jurisdiction in the country of Curacao, which is where Top Bet is incorporated and where it conducts business. Any matter to be adjudicated shall be determined utilizing the laws of Curacao.
All bets with Top Bet are considered to be placed and received in Curacao.
All contractual issues between yourself and Top Bet, or any of its affiliates, that are disputed, shall be resolved by a court of competent jurisdiction in the country of Curacao. All contracts shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Curacao.
Fraud, Money dumping and Collusion
Top Bet also has the right to hold any and all of a player's funds indefinitely if it is found that the player has been involved in fraudulent activity on Top Bet. Fraudulent activity may include, but is not limited to, stolen credit cards, transfer of funds to other player accounts (chip dumping), forgery, and collusion.
"You may only use the Software in accordance with the rules posted on the Top Bet site, as may be modified from time to time. In cases where disputes arise between players, you agree that judgments of Top Bet are final, binding and conclusive in all matters. All taxes, duties and fees applicable in connection with any money or prizes awarded to a Player are the Player's sole responsibility. Violation of any Top Bet policy or rule may result in suspension or termination of the player's Top Bet account."
True Identity and One Account
"The name on your Account must match your true and legal name and identity and the name on your Top Bet Account registration must match the name on the credit card(s) or other payment accounts used to deposit or receive monies in your Account. You are prohibited from holding more than one Account at Top Bet. If you have more than one (1) Account or Accounts in different names, then you must contact us immediately to have your Accounts managed so that you only have one (1). If you have lost your Account name or password, please contact us for a replacement."
"All information provided by a player must be accurate and verifiable. If you have provided false information or are unable or unwilling to provide documentation to confirm your information, your account may be terminated and all activity within the account considered invalid."
Abusive or Offensive Language
"Abusive or offensive language will not be tolerated on the chat boards, Games, or otherwise by you on Top Bet or with Top Bet staff. Any violation of this policy will result in a suspension of playing privileges or such other action as may be reasonably required by Top Bet to ensure compliance. In addition, you are not entitled to make untrue and/or malicious and/or damaging comments with regard to the Top Bet's operation in any media or forum."
Fraudulent Activities and Prohibited Transactions
The Company has a zero tolerance policy towards inappropriate play and fraudulent activity. If, in Top Bet's sole determination, you are found to have cheated or attempted to defraud the Company or any other user of any of the Games in any way including but not limited to game manipulation or payment fraud, or if the Company suspects you of fraudulent payment, including use of stolen credit cards, or any other fraudulent activity (including any chargeback or other reversal of a payment) or prohibited transaction (including money laundering), the Company reserves the right to suspend and/or close your Account and to share this information (together with your identity) to other online gaming sites, banks, credit card companies, and appropriate agencies.
You agree to hold Top Bet, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, licensors, affiliates, and subsidiaries harmless and further agree to fully indemnify them from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of your breach of this Agreement. Moreover, you understand and agree that (without prejudice to your other rights and remedies) Top Bet records shall be the final authority in determining the terms of your participation in the Games, the activity resulting there from and the circumstances in which they occurred.
A Player or group of players working together in any fashion, also known as a syndicate, (to receive either eCash winnings or Activity bonuses) may only have one Top Bet account in total, and any redundant accounts will be consolidated into the one account. An administration fee may be charged and payouts refused for each redundant account, at the discretion of Top Bet. All wagering transactions in redundant accounts are subject to reversal at the sole option of Top Bet. Top Bet also reserves the right to keep the principle of any wager placed in an attempt to defraud the house of any bonus monies, whether a party does this on their own or in collusion with other players or other sportsbooks. There is no obligation on behalf of Top Bet to warn players or syndicates of this other than as explained here in the Player Agreement.
If you lose your account privileges with Top Bet due to misrepresentation, fraud or purchase disputes, Top Bet reserves the right to terminate your account and all transactions from the account in question may be immediately reversed at the sole discretion of Top Bet.
From time to time, Top Bet may run special promotions, contests, tournaments, and may establish rules and regulations governing the conduct of those promotions, contests, and tournaments. Top Bet or a third party shall post these rules on the Internet, and the Customer Service Representatives of Top Bet shall enforce the rules. Said promotions, contests, and tournaments may be cancelled or suspended at any time without notice by Top Bet. In the event of an error or omission in the printed rules of a particular promotion, contest, or tournament, the decision of Top Bet Management will be considered final and binding.
Bonus programs are intended for recreational bettors only. Professional players or players considered to be abusing the bonus system by any means may have bonuses revoked and be subject to further sanctions, at the discretion of Top Bet management. Bonus abuse may be defined as (but not restricted to) clients cashing out for the purpose of redepositing, or referring new accounts that they are using themselves. Sanctions may be in the form of increased rollover requirements or loss of bonus privileges altogether for the offending account as well as any linked accounts.
Top Bet takes no responsibility for notifying winners other than to update the information available in the wager account summary statement.
Top Bet reserves the right to refuse payment to anyone that is found to be party to any organized wagering syndicates dedicated to changing and manipulating the odds available at Top Bet.
Top Bet shall have the right to reject any wager or withdraw any game at its absolute discretion. Top Bet will not be liable for any loss whatever arising from the cancellation of any Top Bet game or sports wager, including any realizable or perceived loss, for whatever reason, and/or the chance to participate in Top Bet Sportsbook, Casino and Poker's system. Furthermore, Top Bet reserves the right to terminate any account at any time without reason.
At Top Bet's option, a win may be subject to verification by an independent judging organization before any payment is made. Decisions of the judging organization are final, binding and conclusive in all matters. A player's sole remedy for any error or mistake by Top Bet in connection with a wager placed on Top Bet's system shall be a replacement wager.
For ‘In-Game Betting’ or "Live Betting" games must go a full 8½ innings for bets to have action.