Johnny Manziel was one of the hottest prospects in the 2014 NFL Draft. He was coming off a Heisman Trophy win in 2012, where he put up some career numbers. He also created one of the most well known celebrations in the history of sports – “the money maker” finger shuffle.
The only problem was, he wasn’t.
Manziel arrived in Cleveland and absolutely dropped the ball, literally and figuratively.
Before we go any further, do your homework. Check out our Rise and Fall of Johnny Manziel infographic here. Maybe this is semantics, but if you want to share the infographic on social media, we won’t be offended.
What’s next for Johnny Football? Where will he land next?
It would appear that Johnny Manziel’s time in Cleveland is done for. After lying to the team non-stop, and being a major factor in the firing of head coach Mike Pettine, he’s likely finished in the State by the Lake. Here’s Johnny’s 2015 in a nutshell:
- Admits he has a problem and goes to rehab
- Has fight with girlfriend and admits to drinking
- Named #1 QB in Cleveland
- Says he’s going to take it easy during the bye week
- Video emerges of him drinking in Texas during bye week
- Lies to team and reporters. Says video is old.
- Bounced back to #3 QB on the roster. Top two get injured.
- He gets the #1 job back again
- Another video emerges of him drinking during Christmas holidays
- Sits out final game with concussion
- Misses meeting with team doctors. Allegedly seen in Las Vegas.
After all of this, it would appear Johnny should be a gone-y. Alright that was bad. Now check out our Johnny Manziel Prop Bets Update! It’s time to start 2016 with some dough. Who are we kidding, would you have Manziel on your team? Check the options and place your bet on who may bite the bullet next.
If Tim Tebow can find work again, there’s hope for anybody.
821 total views, 0 views today