We’re down to eight teams. That usually means that it’s go big or go home on betting, especially for football. Is your team still alive? Do you like their chances? What do you think of the other squads?
Let’s find out what experts from around the web think of the divisional rounds. We’re also including our own picks, along with a full preview. Read on!
NFL News and Previews
- Washington Redskins vs. Kansas City Chiefs Preview - October 2, 2017
- Oakland Raiders vs. Denver Broncos Preview - October 1, 2017
- Carolina Panthers vs. New England Patriots Preview - October 1, 2017
- 2017 NFL Week 4 Picks and Predictions
What to know about the matchups:
Green Bay Packers vs. Dallas Cowboys
- Aaron Rodgers has a 22-0 TD-INT ratio in his last eight games (297.5 YPG).
- Aaron Rodgers is 5-2 as a starter against the Cowboys (4-3 ATS).
- The Packers have won seven straight games.
- The Packers are 31st in pass defense.
- Ezekiel Elliot finished the regular season with a league-leading 1,631 yards.
- The Cowboys beat the Packers in Week 6, 30-16, with Dak Prescott throwing three TD passes.
- The Cowboys are 26th in pass defense.
- The Cowboys are giving up the rushing yards (83.6 YPG), while the Packers are only 20th in rushing offense (106.3 YPG).
Houston Texans vs. New England Patriots
- The Texans were 2-6 SU and ATS on the road during the season.
- The Texans are giving up the fewest total yards in the league (301.3 YPG).
- The Texans were 29th in passing yards (198.5 YPG) and eighth in rushing yards (116.1).
- The Patriots shutout the Texans in Week 3, 27-0.
- Tom Brady has a 28-2 TD-INT ratio this season.
- LeGarrette Blount had a TD in 13 of his 16 games this season.
Seattle Seahawks vs. Atlanta Falcons
- The Seahawks were 3-5-1 on the road during the season (3-5 ATS).
- The Seahawks gave up the fifth fewest YPG in the league (318.6 YPG).
- The Seahawks gave up the third-fewest PPG in the league (18.3).
- The Seahawks beat the Falcons in Week 6, 26-24.
- The Falcons are 5-3 at home this season (3-5 ATS).
- The Falcons are second in total yards (415.8 YPG) – first in passing (295.3 YPG), fifth in rushing (120.5 YPG).
- The Falcons are first in scoring (33.8 PPG).
Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- The Steelers have won eight straight games (6-1-1 ATS), and four straight on the road.
- The Steelers are fifth in passing (262.6 YPG) and seventh in total yards (372.6 YPG).
- The Steelers blew out the Chiefs in Week 4, 43-14.
- The Chiefs are 6-2 at home (3-5 ATS).
- The Chiefs are giving up the ninth-most total yards in the league (368.5 YPG), but allow the seventh-fewest points (19.4 PPG).
- Tyreek Hill has 12 TDs this season – six receiving, three rushing, and three via kick/punt return.
*Find the complete betting lines for the 2016 NFL divisional round games HERE!
The Experts’ Picks:
CBS Sports (Pete Prisco)
|Green Bay Packers at Dallas Cowboys||Packers 28, Cowboys 27|
|Houston Texans at New England Patriots||Patriots 23, Texans 13|
|Seattle Seahawks at Atlanta Falcons||Falcons 31, Seahawks 17|
|Pittsburgh Steelers at Kansas City Chiefs||Steelers 26, Chiefs 20|
NOLA (Jim Derry)
|Green Bay Packers at Dallas Cowboys||Cowboys (-3.5)|
|Houston Texans at New England Patriots||Patriots (-15.5)|
|Seattle Seahawks at Atlanta Falcons||Falcons (-4.5)|
|Pittsburgh Steelers at Kansas City Chiefs||Steelers (-2.5)|
Heavy (Tim Keeney)
|Green Bay Packers at Dallas Cowboys||Packers (+4.5)|
|Houston Texans at New England Patriots||Patriots (-15)|
|Seattle Seahawks at Atlanta Falcons||Seahawks (+4.5)|
|Pittsburgh Steelers at Kansas City Chiefs||Chiefs (-1)|
|Green Bay Packers at Dallas Cowboys (-4.5)||Packers 28, Cowboys 24 – FULL PREVIEW|
|Houston Texans at New England Patriots (-15.5)||Patriots 31, Texans 10 – FULL PREVIEW|
|Seattle Seahawks at Atlanta Falcons (-4.5)||Falcons 34, Seahawks 28 – FULL PREVIEW|
|Pittsburgh Steelers at Kansas City Chiefs (-1.5)||Steelers 33, Chiefs 19 – FULL PREVIEW|
Create a betting account now and cash in on all of the remaining NFL regular-season action!
2,277 total views, 1 views today